|ViaBill is a Danish payment provider that allows customers to pay the full amount, or in instalments.|
To find out how to integrate with ViaBill using our merchant API, see Integrating using the Merchant API and more specifically, the createPaymentRequest method.
ViaBill Specific Notes
- Order numbers are automatically suffixed with a random ID to ensure the uniqueness of order in ViaBill's system.
- It is optional to send order lines, but you are recommended to always include order lines.
- For ViaBill Xtra, price tags must be used. For ViaBill Free, price tags are recommended. A price tag is additional information shown to the customer during the shopping process. The price tag informs your customer about fees, installment amounts, etc.
- The order confirmation or receipt from the webshop must not contain any bank information.
- You can download logos and other visual identity elements from
- In some cases, the notification page can be called before the ok page or fail pages are called.
- If a payment is initialized, but the customer leaves before the payment is completed, the payment will be in an incomplete state, and the TransactionStatus result is epayment_initialized.
- AltaPay queries the bank hourly (from 8 - 23) after the initial hour for an updated status of the transaction. If the transaction was successful, the status is changed to bank_payment_finalised and a notification is sent.
Scope of Integration
The following features are not supported: