|With PayByBill, you can offer payment methods such as invoice purchasing, financing and direct debit. The solution offers merchants a payment guarantee and is available for Denmark, Germany, Finland, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden.|
PayByBill Specific Notes
For partial captures, or refunds you must include the relevant order lines.
If you are generating the invoice, you must call the getInvoiceText method after the capture to retrieve the invoice text. For more information, see getInvoiceText.
The invoice has the following requirements:
- The mandatory text returned from getInvoiceText must be printed clearly on the invoice.
- If you do include your own invoice number, the invoice number must be the one provided by the getInvoiceText method.
- If the account option is enabled you need to print the account offer text, login info and minimum amount to pay, as provided by the getInvoiceText method.
- You can the supplied login text , you can write your own. However, you must use the user name, password and link to PayByBill's login page as provided by the getInvoiceText method.
- If Giro payments should be available, you must print the relevant label at the bottom. The OCR number is supplied by the getInvoiceText method. To request the other parameters, contact us.
- The customer number must be the number provided by the getInvoiceText method.
In Denmark, Sweden and Germany, you can send the items to an address other than the one returned by PayByBill. The terms for this have to be negotiated with PayByBill for each country.
In Finland and Norway the items must be shipped to the address returned by PayByBill (this will in most cases be the one you get from the customer). The XML response parameter <RegisteredAddress> contains the address that PayByBill have in their records.
The following features are not supported:
|Over refund||It is not possible to refund more than the original amount.|
|Surcharging||It is not possible to add a surcharge to the transaction.|
|Credit||It is not possible to create credit transactions.|
|Subscriptions||It is not possible to set up subscriptions.|
|Updating order lines||It is not possible to update order lines using the updateOrder method.|
|Acquirer based reconciliation files||
For information about the payments method, see payments.